A survival plot, used to visualize mortality rates of, e.g., patients with a
disease undergoing experimental treatments. This visualization expects data
with a column specifying time as an offset from the start of the study
indicating the time of observed deaths or withdrawal from the study (aka
“censoring”), a column specifying censorship status (
0 if the patient
has left the study, aka been “right censored”;
1 if the patient has died),
and an optional column by which to group patients by, e.g., treatment type.
The number of surviving patients is plotted as a decreasing step function, with crosses overplotted whenever a patient is censored from the study.
- data (Table)
- The data table.
- time (String)
- The observation event time field. Must contain numeric data. See Axis scales.
- censor (String)
- The censorship status field. Must contain
- group (String)
- The field used to split patients into groups. Optional
- xAxis.title (String)
- The label to use for the x axis. Default:
- yAxis.title (String)
- The label to use for the y axis. Default:
- legend (Boolean)
- Whether to enable the legend. Default:
- legendTitle (String)
- The title to use for the legend. Default:
- width (Number)
- Width of the chart in pixels. See Sizing.
- height (Number)
- Height of the chart in pixels. See Sizing.
- renderer (String)
- Whether to render in